Friday, September 4, 2009

9X9 Memory Showcase Album (Accordion style)

Show off some of your best vacation photos with this fun accordion-style showcase album! This workshop provides you with the 9x9 album (6 pages inside), a half pack of "Delight in Everything" Level 2 paperpack, and some coordinating embellishments (brads, sparkles and waxy flax). You can copy my layout choices and photo measurements or completely change the layouts to make it all yours! All the papers cooordinate, so you can mix and match them as you choose. I will have a wide assortment of alphabet, vacation, summer and friendship stampsets for you to use to suit your needs. Cost is $20. I will be offering it at our all day crop on October 3rd and one evening in my home. Email me for details by Sept. 14. (happy2bscrappin@gmail.com)

All ink, paper and embellishments in this album are from Close To My Heart.

Front Cover
Photo is 6x6.
scroll down to see other pages in this album!
Hope you enjoy!