Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Hostess Club Layout

Remembering special friendships at different points in our lives can be so rewarding.  That's why I love to snap pictures of my kids with their friends.  I "scrap-lifted" this layout from Lisa Stenz.  (lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com) I really like so many of her ideas!   I apologize for the poor photography... tried to avoid the flash reflection!
The vase is slightly raised with low pop ups.  The flower is only secured in the middle and I rounded the petals with my fingers to make them pop up from the page.  I stitched around the border of the col. white mat and edge and ink distressed around it as well. 
We will meet July 14 at 7 pm to make this page.  If you want to join us, just email me at happy2Bscrappin@gmail.com for details.

Cardstock/Ink Used: 
 Chocolate, Blush, Sweet Leaf and Colonial White